My religious experience
I am an inseparable part of a greater whole.
I am here on earth to develop myself.
I am here on earth to celebrate life.
I take responsibility for my life.
I live my life with trust.
I sing to experience unity and harmony with the big whole.
I meditate to clear my mind.
I study my connection with the big whole.
I dance to celebrate life.
- I experience that I am consciousness.
- I radiate light and love to the world around me.
- I am here to develop.
- I share my abundance with others.
- I am part of nature.
- I am in harmony with the big whole.
- I use my creativity, intelligence and intuition to live a life of value.
- I celebrate life.
- I have faith.
On these days I pay special attention to my relationship to the big wholeness
- The Winter solstice around Dec 21 as the birth of the new year.
- On December 24, when the sun sets, 12 holy nights begin.
- On January 6, I will share my experiences of the 12 nights.
- On February 2, I celebrate the beginning of spring.
- Around March 21, I celebrate the spring equinox.
- The first full moon after the vernal equinox is Ostara.
- Summer solstice around June 21.
- July 25 Mayan day out of time.
- July 26 New Maya year.
- August 1 begins autumn.
- Around September 21, the autumn equinox.
- October 31 Day of the dead, start of the week of the ancestors.
- November 1 Start of winter, Samhain and All Saints.
- November 2 All Souls.
To become a member I sign up
Signing up is free and I can unregister at any time.